Author Topic: on ebay: Citroen-XM-2-5-VSX-Turbo-Diesel-Estate-S  (Read 2773 times)

Offline neisel

• Valve head
on ebay: Citroen-XM-2-5-VSX-Turbo-Diesel-Estate-S
« on: October 15, 2018, 05:59:54 PM »
For the brave?

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/332841246820?ul_noapp=true

VERY RARE CITROEN XM ESTATE WITH 2.5 TURBO DIESEL ENGINE
THIS CAR WAS LAST USED ON THE ROAD DECEMBER 2007
'XM' REGISTRATION NUMBER SOLD WITH VEHICLE
MOT'D TO 6TH AUGUST 2019

These are now very hard to find, being the combination of the huge XM estate body and the lively but rare 2.5 turbo diesel engine.

I bought this car back in 2008, and have stored it in 3 different workshops over the last 10 years. We have MOT'd it twice over the last 4 years but I did not get around to putting it up for sale, however I am now due to retire so the time has come to dispose of it! The car is generally tidy, but does need TLC including some paintwork on the bonnet and front panels due to fading. There is quite a lot of history with it as well as the handbooks, and it was previously owned by a doctor hence the '999' registration number which will remain with the vehicle. I have advertised the car here for £1750 but will consider sensible offers. The car is complete other than the front headlamp washer jets, and could serve for spares for one you may already have, or could be fully restored if that was what you wanted to do, or could be used 'as is' following a proper inspection of the vehicle in respect of the cooling and fuel system etc before use, due to being stood for so long and not having been driven for more than a few miles before the MOT. Delivery can be arranged if required at an additional cost of £1.30 per mile from our location to yours, once the vehicle and delivery cost have been paid.

I prefer payment by Cash or BACS, and would welcome anyone wanting to come and have a look at this classic Estate car. More often than not, vehicles we sell that we advertise are purchased by the first person to view,so give us a call and make an appointment to view. I am available to contact 7 days a week, from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. either by phone or email. Call us on 01332 865311, or 07710 144544.The car is at our garage - Autotech Garage Services' in the village of Melbourne near Donington Park Racing Circuit and East Midlands Airport. Our postcode is DE73 8JB. Viewing only by appointment please.